Based out of our Tauranga office, our senior planning team can deploy their deep understanding of relevant legislation and policy to unlock significant value for your project.
Our directors and senior planning staff have a deep understanding of relevant planning legislation and policy and this enables us to unlock significant value in our client’s projects. Our staff have excellent reputations with some of New Zealand’s largest companies for delivering desirable planning outcomes.
Years of planning experience, combined with connections and local knowledge allow us to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our planning team are encouraged to join the New Zealand Planning Institute (NZPI) and attend regular CPD training. We encourage Maven planners to stay involved for the duration of the project to ensure that they have a full understanding of how the consents are implemented. This proves to be invaluable for guiding planning approaches on future projects.
We are national experts in the following areas:
- Planning advice
- Consent applications under Resource Management Act
- Notices of Requirement/Designations
- Processing consents on behalf of councils
- Council hearings, Environment Court appeals and Board of Enquiry work
- Affected party/key stakeholder liaison
- District and regional plan submissions
- Structure and master planning
- Urban design
- Rural consents/resource management
If you’d like to discuss planning with Maven, please give us a call or send us a message. Our staff are always on the lookout for new planning challenges.