This site is located on Titoki Street in the existing suburban locality of Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland. Maven were engaged by the developer to undertake the Land Transfer Surveying of the site over three stages (comprising of two terraced housing stages and one apartments stage).
The site is balance land from the relocation of the Te Atatu Road Motorway off-ramp in 2017 and as such has a elongated shape.
This is an integrated design-and-build development wherein the dwellings are being built concurrently with the subdivision.
Unique Challenges & Features:
Stages 1 & 3 (terraced housing):
- Over 30 party wall easements to enable shared load-bearing walls in the terraced houses
- Complex amalgamation conditions for shared accessways and associated car park lots
- Residents’ Association for accessway and lighting maintenance
Stage 2 (apartments):
- 14 Principal Units
- Complex arrangement of common property to future proof the unit maintenance
- Accessory Unit future proofing for bin storage and yard areas
Te Atatu Peninsula