169 Walters Road, Takanini
Takanini based residential development.
- Poor ground conditions during winter months.
- Enabling works to continue in peat soils during winter by managing the water table on site with temporary holding ponds.
- Minimising sediments entering the live swale channel along Walters Road.
- Design and the construction of recharge pits within narrow berm spaces.
- Upgrading of Walters Road and maintaining a safe pedestrian access to Kauri Flats School.
- Preloading of platforms and monitoring movement of preload.
169 Walters Road Takanini
74 lots, 2.022ha
Interface Homes Limited
January 2019 – Currently under construction (due for completion at the end of November 2019)
Maven Surveyors on site early to set building grid lines out before builders arrive on site. When time is critical Maven …
Maven Engineers worked closely with the Civil contractors and Auckland Council to overcome unforeseen contaminated soils, the …
One of many sites in Long Bay which Maven are working alongside Development Advisory Services Limited (DASL). Maven will …