Maven is a market leader in Civil Engineering and Land Development with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to rapid growth we are looking to take on a Graduate Surveyor in our Epsom office.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its’ clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you’ll find it’s a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long term growth.
Your role will include completing survey works for bulk earthworks, drainage, roading, civil and general contracting projects, planning and conducting ground surveys, set outs and collect and interpret data to assist project progress. You’ll also be involved in preparing scheme plans and Resource Consent applications, Land transfer surveys spatial surveys.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, good communication skills and be able to self-manage.
What we are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification (BSurv)
- Field work experience is desired
- Familiar with the RMA process and cadastral surveying in a commercial environment
- Proficient with field work techniques for GPS and Total Station
- Experienced with Land Online
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- A confident/ professional approach whilst working onsite
What we have to offer:
- Competitive remuneration with paid overtime
- You will be mentored by a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor
- Support to attain professional registration (CPEng, Licensed Cadastral Surveyor)
- Annual training allowance and dedicated time for up-skilling
- Great culture and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Convenient location with street parking available
- Opportunity to work in the various office locations across NZ
- The chance for rapid career growth within the business
You are looking to join a company with genuine long-term career prospects and a fantastic company culture, apply now.