• A career maker role with plenty of progression opportunity
• Multi-disciplinary company
Maven Associates is a market leader in Civil Engineering and Land Development with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to rapid growth, we have a vacancy for a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor in our Wellington office.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its’ clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you’llyou will find it’sit is a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long term growth.
In this role you will be engaged to assist the Company with all matters pertaining to providing surveying services. The role of a Licensed Cadastral Surveyor includes project planning, including key milestones and deliverables. You will be responsible for managing, tracking, and reporting the progress of works, close liaison with Directors and Managers on job progress and assistance with the QA of cadastral surveys.
You will be required to supervise and administer contracts, attend client meetings, and undertake business development work associated with specific projects. Your role will include completing survey works for bulk earthworks, drainage, roading, civil and general contracting projects, planning and conducting ground surveys, set outs and collect and interpret data to assist project progress. Prepare scheme plans and Resource Consent applications, Land transfer surveys spatial surveys.
The right candidate will be self-motivated, good communication skills and be able to self-manage.
What we are looking for someone with:
• A relevant tertiary qualification (BSurv)
• 5+ years NZ experience
• Familiar with the RMA process and cadastral surveying in a commercial environment
• Proficient with field work techniques for GPS and Total Station
• Experienced with Land Online
• A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
• A confident/ professional approach whilst working onsite
What we have to offer:
• Competitive remuneration
• Annual training allowance and dedicated time for up-skilling
• Great culture and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Convenient location with on-site parking
• The chance for rapid career growth within the business
If you are looking to join a company with genuine long-term career prospects and a fantastic company culture, please submit your covering letter and CV to [email protected]