Junior Civil Engineer – Epsom
Maven Associates is a market leader in Civil Engineering and Land Development with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to growth and increased volume of work, we are looking to take on Junior – Intermediate Civil Engineers in our Epsom offices.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its’ clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you’ll find it’s a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long term growth. Being a multi-disciplinary company, we offer employees a diversity of projects to work on and skill development opportunities within the various aspects of land development.
The successful applicant must be ambitious, self-motivated, technically capable, and able to work independently.
What we are looking for:
- A relevant tertiary education (BE, NZDE, BEngtech)
- 1-4 years’ experience required in NZ
- Experience using the latest design software in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D.
- Understanding construction contracts specifically NZS3910
- Comfortable working onsite conducting inspections and managing contractors
- A high standard of oral and written communication skills
- A confident/professional approach whilst dealing with clients
What we have to offer:
- Market competitive remuneration that will adjust to increased responsibilities
- Support to attain professional registration (CPEng)
- The chance for rapid career growth within the business
- Great work culture and the opportunity to work on an array of projects
This role is the perfect an ambitious Civil Engineer with 2-4 years’ experience, who is looking to fast track their career.
Epsom Auckland location, street parking available. This is the role for you if you are looking to progress your career with the opportunity to up skill.