• A career maker role with learning and progression opportunity
• Multi-disciplinary company
• Mentoring and training from Chartered Engineers
Maven is a market leader in Civil Engineering and Land Development with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to growth within our Wellington office, we are looking for Intermediate – Senior Civil Engineer.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its’ clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you’ll find it’s a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long term growth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to continue developing your technical skills and gain more experience in wider areas of the business. This role will be working closely with the Team Leader on a number of projects.
You will be managing your own projects from initial feasibility/ concepts through to detailed design, tendering, construction and practical completion, including client and contractor interaction.
What we are looking for:
• A relevant tertiary education (BE, NZDE, BEngTech)
• A minimum of 5 years’ previous experience required in NZ
• Experience using the latest design software in AutoCAD/ Civil 3D.
• Understanding construction contracts specifically NZS3910
• Comfortable working onsite conducting inspections and managing contractors
• A high standard of oral and written communication skills
• A confident/professional approach whilst dealing with clients
What we have to offer:
• Mentoring by chartered engineers
• Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
• Support to attain professional registration (CPEng)
• Annual training allowance and dedicated time for upskilling
• Great culture and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects
• Company phone and laptop
You are looking to join a company with genuine long-term career prospects and a great team, then apply now.