Intermediate – Senior Civil Engineer – Hamilton
- Fantastic team and office culture!
- A career maker role with plenty of learning and progression opportunity
- Multi-disciplinary company going through growth
- Mentoring and training from Chartered Engineers
Maven is a market leader in Land Development, and Civil Engineering and Surveying with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to growth and increased volume of work, we are looking to take on a Civil Engineer Technician in our Hamilton office. In this role you will have the opportunity to continue developing your technical skills and gain more experience in wider areas of the business. This role will be working closely with the Team Leader on a number of projects.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its clients and people. This includes creating an awesome culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you will find it is a supporting and enriching environment. We have social events and other engagements for staff to enjoy and to really get amongst it all.
- Undertake civil design / modelling using AutoCAD to produce engineering design drawings of earthworks, roads, water, stormwater, and wastewater infrastructure
- Assist other engineering work within Water infrastructure and other working groups
- Liaise with engineers to produce engineering design drawings
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and keen to learn
- Familiar with modern design software such as AutoCAD/ Civil 3D.
- Familiar with construction contracts specifically NZS3910
- Comfortable working onsite conducting inspections
- Ideally a relevant tertiary qualification (BE, NZDE, BEngtech)
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- A confident/ professional approach whilst working onsite
What we have to offer:
- You will be mentored by experienced engineers
- Market competitive remuneration that will adjust to increased responsibilities
- Support to attain professional registration (CPEng)
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance for rapid career grow within the business
You are looking to join a company with genuine long-term career prospects and a great team and company culture, then apply now.