Data Entry – Epsom
- Vibrant and exciting atmosphere, great company culture
- Varied role where you can show your initiative
We have a fantastic opportunity for self-driven and motivated individual to join Maven. This role would be responsible for data entry and other support administrative tasks in our Epsom office.
- Data entry and administrative services in a timely basis
- Entering data – quotes, variations and scope items
- Drafting quotes and service agreements
- Consistency checking across documents being issued from the company
- Print, prepare and /or scan documents/reports as required
- Staff communications – daily absentee emails
- General tidy and cleaning as needed
- Answering phone calls
- Assistance with events and meetings
- Greeting clients and making coffee
Skills & experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tech savvy and ability to pick things up quickly, experience with Access database is desired
- Strong Data Capture skills
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow documented processes
- Experience with MS Office
- Assist the administrator or wider office as needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business where you can really make your mark!
About the Company:
Lead by our Four directors, Maven specialises in civil engineering and land development in New Zealand. Due to considerable growth the company requires full time person to perform data entry duties and other admin duties.
Maven provides a friendly and supportive work environment; you’ll be working with a great bunch of people. In addition, you will receive a competitive remuneration package plus some great company benefits.
Please click ‘apply now’ to apply.
If you are looking to progress your career with the opportunity to up skill, then apply now.