Civil Engineer Technician
- A career maker role with progression opportunity
- Multi-disciplinary company
- Mentoring and training inhouse
Maven is a market leader in Land Development, and Civil Engineering and Surveying with a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise. Due to growth and increased volume of work, we are looking to take on a Civil Engineer Technician in our expanding Napier office.
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you will find it is a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long-term growth.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and keen to learn
- Familiar with modern design software such as AutoCAD/ Civil 3D.
- Familiar with construction contracts specifically NZS3910
- Comfortable working onsite conducting inspections
- Ideally a relevant tertiary qualification (BE, NZDE, BEngtech)
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- A confident/ professional approach whilst working onsite
What we have to offer:
- You will be mentored by experienced engineers
- Market competitive remuneration that will adjust to increased responsibilities
- Support to attain professional registration (CPEng)
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance for rapid career grow within the business
If you are looking to progress your career with the opportunity to up skill, then send expressions of interest with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org