Civil CAD Technician – Takapuna
Maven has a philosophy of putting people first and is committed to delivering the very best to its clients and people. This includes creating a culture that enables employees to succeed in their professional career. With like-minded experts around you, you will find it is a supporting and enriching environment where you can add value and experience long-term growth.
- Undertake civil design / modelling using AutoCAD to produce engineering design drawings of earthworks, roads, water, stormwater, and wastewater infrastructure.
- Assist other engineering work within Water infrastructure and other working groups.
- Liaise with engineers to produce engineering design drawings.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is motivated and is keen to learn
- Confident with Autocad completing 2D drafting
- Not essential but ideally familiar with 3D design software such as Autocad Civil 3D and 12D.
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in design drafting of civil infrastructure
- Proven analytical and visualisation skills with the ability to interpret data and provide workable solutions
- Familiar with construction contracts specifically NZS3910
- A confident and professional approach
You will need
- A relevant tertiary qualification (Nat Dip Civ Eng, B Eng tech) or equivalent
At least 1-3 years’ experience in Civil design drafting in 2D
What we have to offer:
- You will be mentored by experienced engineers
- Market competitive remuneration that will adjust to increased responsibilities
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance for rapid career grow within the business
- Company phone and laptop
If you are looking to progress your career with the opportunity to up skill, then apply now.