169 Walters Road, Takanini
Takanini based residential development.
- Poor ground conditions during winter months.
- Enabling works to continue in peat soils during winter by managing the water table on site with temporary holding ponds.
- Minimising sediments entering the live swale channel along Walters Road.
- Design and the construction of recharge pits within narrow berm spaces.
- Upgrading of Walters Road and maintaining a safe pedestrian access to Kauri Flats School.
- Preloading of platforms and monitoring movement of preload.
169 Walters Road Takanini
74 lots, 2.022ha
Interface Homes Limited
January 2019 – Currently under construction (due for completion at the end of November 2019)
An old industrial building owned by the client was re-developed into a suitable manufacturing facility to relocate his …
Complex challenges: Poor ground conditions during winter months. Enabling works to continue in peat soils during winter by …
Maven were engaged to assist the client with the subdivision of this site into two allotments. Although the subdivision …